- Small Mason Jar Top (I use either THESE or THESE)
- Approx. 4 yards of Twine per an ornament (depending on how thick or thin your twine is)
- Approx. 10" of decorative ribbon (1/8"-1/4" wide)
- Miniature Christmas Decorations (I found these at Hobby Lobby or get something like THIS or THIS)
- Glue Gun and Glue Gun Sticks
LET'S GET STARTED:
Hot glue the end of the twine perpendicular to the mason jar lid. Let cool.
Wrap twine around the lid fully covering the mason jar lid.
When you get to the end, squeeze a strip of hot glue on the last remaining part and hold the end of the twine on it until cooled.
Cut any remaining twine off.
Cut a piece of ribbon about 8-10"
Fold ribbon in half and knot the two ends together.
Put looped end over the top of the wrapped mason jar lid, reach through the loop and grab the knotted ends, pull tight.
Hot Glue ribbon in place by just adding a dot of hot glue where the ribbons meet.
Lastly hot glue on your mini Christmas decorations! So Cute!
If you enjoyed this, comment below. If you want to continue your DIY journey check out our crafts kits HERE. You can buy one for yourself or a bunch to have a craft party (the more you buy the less it is per person). Also, check out our next subscription craft box HERE!
Post and tag us in your finished ornament
Social Crafts/Casey Lum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.