UPCOMING SUBSCRIPTION CRAFT BOX
Create your own LINE STAMP TOWELS/CLOTH NAPKINS!
Learn how to make this terrycloth shag bathmat. It is a stunning complement to any bathroom and so professional looking you'll have a hard time believing you made it yourself! In your craft box, you'll get the materials and supplies to achieve one 17" x 24" bathmat. These are skills you can then carry on to make larger area rugs and even some rug wall art (we'll give you tips on that in the tutorial).
Sign up by August 1st and all the supplies for this craft will be sent to you so you can create this on your own! You will also be able to join us for our monthly LIVE Crafts and Conversations Show where we will demonstrate the correct techniques for creating this rug while chatting with our inspirational guest of the month. Expand your mind and get creative!
- Mark your calendar, Facebook Live "Crafts & Conversations" tutorial date: Thursday, September 6th @ 8 pm*
- The live tutorial will take place on our Social Crafts Club Facebook group: JOIN HERE!
- Grab your wine and let's craft!
ADDITIONAL INFO ON OUR CRAFT BOXES:
- Our subscription service will focus on beautiful trending crafts that are often seen in stores but not realized you can make yourself. A great way to try new crafts and learn new skills with the ease of having all the supplies shipped to you, relieving the stress of battling craft stores and searching for the items yourself. The skills learned from our craft boxes will build upon each other, helping your mind be naturally more creative and a constant way to be inspired!
- We also feature a SOCIAL CRAFTS CLUB Facebook group to help build community (link will be sent with your gift). It will be an open forum for the group to share current craft journeys, DIY tips, and to be "social" with one another. In this Facebook group, I will go live once a month for our "Crafts & Conversations" show where I invite an inspiring person to join me in guiding you through the latest craft box tutorial and talk about their latest journeys and what they are doing to create a difference in the world. Join us for each month's live craft tutorial to interact and ask any questions you may have. It will be a time that we can grab our wine, catch-up, and craft!